COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES
We have always followed safety and sanitation regulations set by the Oregon Health Authority and we definitely want all of our clients to feel safe and comfortable.
Here are some additional protocols we’ve implemented to adhere to the Phase I reopening guidelines provided by the CDC and State of Oregon.
- In order to comply with distancing guidelines, we are open by appointment only. If the door is locked, we kindly ask that you wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- We ask that any friends or family members accompanying you to please wait outside the salon. If you are coming with someone who also has an appointment, we ask that you wait outside (or return) when it is your/their appointment time.
- As required, we will be wearing a mask during your service and ask that you please bring your own mask to wear, if desired. If you do not have one, we have disposable masks available for purchase for $1.50 ea.
- Stations, open areas and all tools will be cleaned and sanitized after every use. Surfaces, capes, towels and all linen will be washed after every use (as we have always done).
- The shared bathroom will be constantly monitored and sanitized by the building tenants.
- There will be hand sanitizer at each station and in the esthetics room for your use.
- As a precaution, we have temporarily removed our beverage station and magazines. We ask that you bring in your own beverage container and reading material. Please remember to take it with you when you leave.
- Please consider using PayPal, Venmo, personal check or cash as an options to pay for your services. This helps eliminate the need for touch screen.
- Finally, if you have or had:
- A cough
- A fever
- Shortness of breath
- Have recently returned from overseas travel, been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid -19 in the past 14 days
Please stay home! We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
As we re-open, please be patient with us as we adjust to the new normal. We want to make sure that we get back to each one of you but it may take us a bit to catch up!
Thank you all for your support. It has meant so much to us!
Troy & Heather